11/18/2011

Image Ad Tips and Tricks




I work almost exclusively in photoshop creating ads for people that need CL ad design.
If you have any questions about designing an ad I will do my best to answer it.

Tip #1
Think of your ad like an online direct marketing postcard.
Keep it Simple
Unless you’re an experienced copywriter or former ad magnate, keep the puns, double entendres and other
witticisms off your ad. The best strategy for a first time CL ad marketer is to keep it simple. Come up with a
purpose for your ad and then state it as clearly as possible. It may sound boring, but this is probably one of the best ideas I have.Oh, and don’t forget the all important call to action.
I will keep this going as long as people keep asking questions.
It would be great if you can share any design successes you have had.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment